Class A CDL Designated Company Driver (.55-.60 CPM, Home Weekly)
Western Flyer Xpress Tooele, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $1,650 to $1,800 Weekly
Ready to go further? Drive for WFX and you'll join a company that will work hard for you. We'll keep you supplied with late model, top-of-the-line, well-maintained equipment that you'll be proud to drive, and with our experienced team behind you, we can help ensure your success. WFX offers a career with competitive pay, great benefits, scheduled home time, and room for growth.Lane Specifics
This WFX designated lane for CDL-A Company originates from Vernon, CA, running reefer freight, with weekly loads to points in Oregon, back to Vernon, and down to Phoenix. On this designated lane, you'll drive an average of 3,000 miles per week and make an excellent weekly income. Drivers hired from Utah or Nevada will run a triangle between Vernon, Oregon & their home location, with stops in Phoenix.
- A consistent weekly routine with excellent income. Be home weekly with a 34 hour reset.
- Average 3,000 miles per week.
- Company Driver rate: 55 CPM to 60 CPM based on verifiable years CDL-A experience.
- Must live within 60 miles of Phoenix, AZ or hiring areas in Oregon, Utah or Nevada. California residents are not eligible.
- 23 years of age or older.
- A valid Class A CDL.
- 6 months of verified CDL-A driving experience over the previous 36 months.
- Any unpaid tickets or surcharges will be reviewed prior to offer of orientation.
- No felony convictions in the previous 7 years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications.
- Better Pay. Better Equipment.
- A dedicated team at our terminal that keeps you on the road, safe and making money.
- WFX is led by Randy Timms, a real truck driver with a 389 Peterbilt and active CDL-A, who makes sure everyone at WFX understands trucking is hard work and Driver's come first.
Western Flyer XpressWhy Work Here?
Drive for WFX. Own your future.
Oklahoma City-based Western Flyer Express offers local, regional, dedicated, and OTR lanes to drivers and contractors. We have refrigerated, flatbed, dry van, frac sand, and end dump fleets with great equipment. WFX has a solid customer base and an abundance of freight. Our drivers and contractors will tell you what a great company we have!
Transportation and Storage