Class A CDL Company Regional Reefer Driver
Western Flyer Xpress Norman, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $1,250 to $1,500 Weekly
Ready to go further? Drive for WFX and you'll join a company that will work hard for you. We'll keep you supplied with late model, top-of-the-line, well-maintained equipment that you'll be proud to drive, and with our experienced team behind you, we can help ensure your success. WFX offers a career with competitive pay, great benefits, scheduled home time, and room for growth.Lane Specifics
This WFX regional designated lane operates a 300-mile radius of our Oklahoma City terminal, hauling general freight. Be home 2 to 3 nights a week with an ideal run of 70 hours per week and a 34-hour reset. You'll drive 5-6 days per week with a starting flat rate of $250 per day.
- Home 2-3 nights per week with a 34 hour reset on an make consistent weekly income.
- Company Driver rate: $250 per day to start, and paid weekly.
- Benefits available on the 61st day of employment, including major medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k) with employer match plus paid vacation after one year of employment.
- Must live within 30 miles of Oklahoma City.
- 23 years of age or older.
- A valid Class A CDL.
- 6 months of verified CDL-A driving experience over the previous 36 months.
- Any unpaid tickets or surcharges will be reviewed prior to offer of orientation.
- No felony convictions in the previous 7 years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications.
- Better Pay. Better Equipment.
- A dedicated team at our terminal that keeps you on the road, safe and making money.
- WFX is the only trucking company with a terminal on I-40 in the state of Oklahoma.
- WFX is led by Randy Timms, a real truck driver with a 389 Peterbilt and active CDL-A, who makes sure everyone at WFX understands trucking is hard work and Driver's come first.
Western Flyer XpressWhy Work Here?
Drive for WFX. Own your future.
Oklahoma City-based Western Flyer Express offers local, regional, dedicated, and OTR lanes to drivers and contractors. We have refrigerated, flatbed, dry van, frac sand, and end dump fleets with great equipment. WFX has a solid customer base and an abundance of freight. Our drivers and contractors will tell you what a great company we have!
Transportation and Storage