Class A CDL Company Driver for Energy Division
Western Flyer Xpress Fort Worth, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $1,800 to $3,000 Weekly
Interested in better pay and equipment? Drive for WFX and you'll join a company that will work hard for you. We'll keep you supplied with late model, top-of-the-line, well-maintained equipment that you'll be proud to drive, and with our experienced team behind you, we can help ensure your success. WFX offers a career with competitive pay, great benefits, scheduled home time, and room for growth.Lane Specifics
WFX will put you into the one-of-a-kind Peterbilt 389, fully loaded, and 18-speed manual transmission to pull frac sand pneumatic trailers for our Energy fleet. On this lane, you'll run two (2) full weeks with 4-days home time. Pay starts at 30% of load and increases to 33% after 90 days. WFX knows this can be hard work and rewards drivers with better pay and better equipment.
- Run 2-weeks with 4-days home time.
- Company Driver rate:30% of load increasing to 33% at 90 days.
- Must live within 30 miles of the following: Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, Midland-Odessa, Conroe, Tyler, Longview or Shreveport, LA.
- 23 years of age or older.
- A valid Class A CDL.
- 12 months of verified CDL-A driving experience over the previous 36 months.
- Any unpaid tickets or surcharges will be reviewed prior to offer of orientation.
- No felony convictions in the previous 7 years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications.
- Better Pay. Better Equipment.
- A dedicated team at our terminal that keeps you on the road, safe and making money.
- WFX is led by Randy Timms, a real truck driver with a 389 Peterbilt and active CDL-A, who makes sure everyone at WFX understands trucking is hard work and Driver's come first.
Western Flyer XpressWhy Work Here?
Drive for WFX. Own your future.
Oklahoma City-based Western Flyer Express offers local, regional, dedicated, and OTR lanes to drivers and contractors. We have refrigerated, flatbed, dry van, frac sand, and end dump fleets with great equipment. WFX has a solid customer base and an abundance of freight. Our drivers and contractors will tell you what a great company we have!
AddressFort Worth, TX
Transportation and Storage