CDL A Designated Lane Company Driver (.60-.65 CPM)
Western Flyer Xpress Lafayette, CO
- Posted: 22 days ago
- $1,500 to $1,625 Weekly
Ready to go further? Join WFX and work for a company that will work hard for you. We'll keep you supplied with top-of-the-line, well-maintained equipment that you'll be proud to drive, and with our experienced team behind you, we can help ensure your success. WFX offers a career with competitive pay, great benefits, scheduled home time, and plenty of room for growth.Lane Specific
This WFX designated lane for Solo Company CDL-A Drivers originates from Wichita, KS and runs 100% no-touch dry freight, round-trip loads to AR, CO, KS, MO, NE, OK, SD, & TX. The average round trip per load is 655 miles with an you'll drive an average of 2,500 miles per week.Offering
- Home weekly
- Make $1,250 per week guaranteed
- Company Driver rate: 60 CPM to 65 CPM based on verifiable years CDL-A experience
- 100% no-touch dry freight
- Must live within 50 miles of Wichita, Denver or Dallas.
- 23 years of age or older.
- A valid Class A CDL.
- 6 months of verified CDL-A driving experience over the previous 36 months.
- Any unpaid tickets or surcharges will be reviewed prior to offer of orientation.
- No felony convictions in the previous 7 years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications.
- Better Pay. Better Equipment.
- A dedicated team at our terminal that keeps you on the road, safe and making money.
- WFX is led by Randy Timms, a real truck driver with a 389 Peterbilt and active CDL-A, who makes sure everyone at WFX understands trucking is hard work and Driver's come first.
Western Flyer XpressWhy Work Here?
Drive for WFX. Own your future.
Oklahoma City-based Western Flyer Express offers local, regional, dedicated, and OTR lanes to drivers and contractors. We have refrigerated, flatbed, dry van, frac sand, and end dump fleets with great equipment. WFX has a solid customer base and an abundance of freight. Our drivers and contractors will tell you what a great company we have!
Transportation and Storage