CDL A Designated Lane Company Driver (.60-.65 CPM)
Western Flyer Xpress Arvada, CO
- Expired: September 25, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to go further? Join WFX and work for a company that will work hard for you. We'll keep you supplied with top-of-the-line, well-maintained equipment that you'll be proud to drive, and with our experienced team behind you, we can help ensure your success. WFX offers a career with competitive pay, great benefits, scheduled home time, and plenty of room for growth.Lane Specific
This WFX designated lane for Solo Company CDL-A Drivers originates from Wichita, KS and runs 100% no-touch dry freight, round-trip loads to AR, CO, KS, MO, NE, OK, SD, & TX. The average round trip per load is 655 miles with an you'll drive an average of 2,500 miles per week.Offering
- Home weekly
- Make $1,250 per week guaranteed
- Company Driver rate: 60 CPM to 65 CPM based on verifiable years CDL-A experience
- 100% no-touch dry freight
- Must live within 50 miles of Wichita, Denver or Dallas.
- 23 years of age or older.
- A valid Class A CDL.
- 6 months of verified CDL-A driving experience over the previous 36 months.
- Any unpaid tickets or surcharges will be reviewed prior to offer of orientation.
- No felony convictions in the previous 7 years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications.
- Better Pay. Better Equipment.
- A dedicated team at our terminal that keeps you on the road, safe and making money.
- WFX is led by Randy Timms, a real truck driver with a 389 Peterbilt and active CDL-A, who makes sure everyone at WFX understands trucking is hard work and Driver's come first.
Western Flyer Xpress
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Western Flyer Xpress