CDL A Designated Company Driver (.50-.55 CPM, Home Weekly)
Western Flyer Xpress Leavenworth, KS
- Posted: 27 days ago
- $1,300 to $1,500 Weekly
Ready to go further? Drive for WFX and you'll join a company that will work hard for you. We'll keep you supplied with late model, top-of-the-line, well-maintained equipment that you'll be proud to drive, and with our experienced team behind you, we can help ensure your success. WFX offers a career with competitive pay, great benefits, scheduled home time, and room for growth.Lane Specifics
This WFX regional designated lane operates between Kansas City, Chicago and Eua Claire. Run two round trips, about 2,600 miles per week, and enjoy weekly home time for your reset. Competitive pay and benefits running Dry Van and Reefer freight on high-end, late model trucks.
- Home weekly
- Make $1,300 per week guaranteed
- Company Driver rate: 50 CPM to 55 CPM based on verifiable years CDL-A experience
- Benefits available on the 61st day of employment, including major medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k) with employer match plus paid vacation after one year of employment.
- Must live within 30 miles of the Kansas City, Chicago and Eau Claire triangle.
- 23 years of age or older.
- A valid Class A CDL.
- 6 months of verified CDL-A driving experience over the previous 36 months.
- Any unpaid tickets or surcharges will be reviewed prior to offer of orientation.
- No felony convictions in the previous 7 years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications.
- Better Pay. Better Equipment.
- A dedicated team at our terminal that keeps you on the road, safe and making money.
- WFX is led by Randy Timms, a real truck driver with a 389 Peterbilt and active CDL-A, who makes sure everyone at WFX understands trucking is hard work and Driver's come first.
Western Flyer XpressWhy Work Here?
Drive for WFX. Own your future.
Oklahoma City-based Western Flyer Express offers local, regional, dedicated, and OTR lanes to drivers and contractors. We have refrigerated, flatbed, dry van, frac sand, and end dump fleets with great equipment. WFX has a solid customer base and an abundance of freight. Our drivers and contractors will tell you what a great company we have!
Transportation and Storage