CDL A Company Driver for Energy Division
Western Flyer Xpress Lewisville, TX
- Expired: September 25, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Interested in better pay and equipment? Drive for WFX and you'll join a company that will work hard for you. We'll keep you supplied with late model, top-of-the-line, well-maintained equipment that you'll be proud to drive, and with our experienced team behind you, we can help ensure your success. WFX offers a career with competitive pay, great benefits, scheduled home time, and room for growth.Lane Specifics
WFX will put you into the one-of-a-kind Peterbilt 389, fully loaded, and 18-speed manual transmission to pull frac sand pneumatic trailers for our Energy fleet. On this lane, you'll run two (2) full weeks with 4-days home time. Pay starts at 30% of load and increases to 33% after 90 days. WFX knows this can be hard work and rewards drivers with better pay and better equipment.
- Run 2-weeks with 4-days home time.
- Company Driver rate:30% of load increasing to 33% at 90 days.
- Must live within 30 miles of the following: Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, Midland-Odessa, Conroe, Tyler, Longview or Shreveport, LA.
- 23 years of age or older.
- A valid Class A CDL.
- 6 months of verified CDL-A driving experience over the previous 36 months.
- Any unpaid tickets or surcharges will be reviewed prior to offer of orientation.
- No felony convictions in the previous 7 years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications.
- Better Pay. Better Equipment.
- A dedicated team at our terminal that keeps you on the road, safe and making money.
- WFX is led by Randy Timms, a real truck driver with a 389 Peterbilt and active CDL-A, who makes sure everyone at WFX understands trucking is hard work and Driver's come first.
Western Flyer Xpress
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Western Flyer Xpress