CDL-A Company Driver (Home Daily, P&D Work)
Western Flyer Xpress Norman, OK
- Expired: August 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
WFX has Driver friendly P&D work running a 3 state radius out of Oklahoma City. Enjoy plenty of full-time work, plus be home daily and off weekends. Do not wait, apply right away before these limited openings are filled.
Equipment and Benefits:
- 50% drop and hook, 90% no-touch
- 2020 Freightliner Cascadia with 10-speed manual transmission
- Up to $1,200 per week in mileage pay + $15 per hour for applicable time at shippers and receivers
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and matching 401(k) after 60 days on the job
- Bonus offered for No Violations Found on DOT roadside inspections
- Vacation after one year of service
- Valid Class A CDL
- 23 years or older
- 6 months of verified OTR driving traveling in at least 3 states over the previous 36 months.
- Any unpaid tickets or surcharges will be reviewed prior to offer of orientation.
- No felony convictions in the previous 7 years.
- No DUI|DWI|BACs in the previous 10 years.
- No drug convictions in the previous 10 years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications
Western Flyer Xpress
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Western Flyer Xpress