Come and work for Western New York's premier credit union, Western Division FCU, a Business First Best Places To Work finalist! We are seeking an energetic, team oriented individual to fill the role of Member/Customer Service Representative. Western Division offers a great work environment and comprehensive benefits package: paid health insurance, 401(k) with employer match, profit sharing plan, paid time off, and a variable pay program.
Responsibilities and Duties
Member/Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Promptly greet members/customers in a professional manner in person and on the phone.
- Process financial transactions accurately.
- Open and maintain new memberships and accounts.
- Accurately quote loan and deposit rates.
- Process requests for loans and credit cards.
- Solve member concerns.
- Promote credit union products and services.
- Maintain a high degree of member confidentiality.
Qualifications and Skills
Member/Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High School diploma - college associates degree a plus.
- Two years financial institution experience.
- One year teller or member/customer service representative experience preferred.
- Notary Public license and NMLS certification or ability to obtain after hire.
- Some evenings until 6:00 p.m. and some Saturdays (9-12) required.