Western Dental Sacramento, CA
- Posted: November 02, 2020
We are seeking a Full Time Board Eligible or Board-Certified Oral Surgeon for our offices inSacramento, CA. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Oral Surgeon!
At Western Dental & Orthodontics, we are a Dental Home providing a lifetime of services for our patients. Oral Surgeons, like you, support this idea by providing sedation dentistry in our fully-equipped dental facilities along with ACLS-trained staff.
At Western Dental, we have a variety of Corporate Support Departments including Billing, Quality Management, Procurement/Facilities, Human Resources, and IT to provide you and the offices you work at administrative and technological support. In the field, our clinical and operational management teams work to ensure your days are scheduled efficiently so you can maximize your production.
What we offer:
• Corporate sedation team support
• Consistently, fully booked patient schedule
Our Oral Surgeons are expected to:
• Partner with other specialists and general dentists to provide sedation dentistry and oral surgery
• Be able to travel to various dental practices in your area
We offer Immigration Sponsoring Programs including: OPT, H-1B, TN, and Green Card in select regions.
We offer our Oral Surgeons:
- Part time positions available, including 1099 options
- Company Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- Company Paid CE courses
- Healthcare benefits for full time providers
We'll need you to provide:
• Current Dental License for the state you wish to practice
• Oral Surgery Certificate from an accredited U.S. Dental University
• General Anesthesia Permit
• Current CPR Card
• NPI Number
• DEA Certificate
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t wait another day. Make an appointment at one of our local offices today. Our experienced team stands ready to help.
Join the Western Dental team and discover how you can take your career to its full potential.Make A Payment
At Western Dental, convenience counts. We make it easy to make online payments and schedule future ones.Get in Touch
Connect with one of our knowledgeable experts today.
HealthcareView all jobs at Western Dental