Let us help you take the next step in your career at our Western Dental/Brident Offices as a Floor Supervisor! At Western Dental/Brident Offices we have modern, fully equipped state of the art dental practices that you will be proud to be affiliated with. We recognize that our team members are part of the Western Dental/Brident family where we provide excellent professional, financial and personal growth for your dental career.
- Supervise all back office staff including scheduling, training, performance evaluations and holding staff accountable
- Participate in the hiring, selection and retention for back office staff
- Responsible for Patient management by partnering with Dentists, providing patients with proper pre and post-treatment instructions and ensuring patient satisfaction
- Monitor patient flow by effectively reviewing sign in sheet and appointment book and making necessary adjustments to the schedule
- Responsible for ensuring sterilization of the office and equipment
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA, Dental Board, and Corporate policies and procedures
- Conduct all weekly/monthly/quarterly inspections
- Maintain dental supplies and inventory; stock supplies in operatories, restrooms, lab, etc. as needed
- Maintain proper patient treatment records
- Lead, inspire, and motivate back staff
- Participate in monthly operational meetings
- Prioritize UPE (Ultimate Patient Experience)
Western Dental/Brident offers a competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our team members. Team members are eligible for benefits based on their full time status.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Highly competitive salaries
- Outstanding professional training
- Exceptional growth and career advancement opportunities
Western DentalAs one of the West Coast's most experienced dental and oral health maintenance organizations (DHMOs), Western Dental includes more than 4,000 doctors, assistants, managers, administrators and clerical personnel. We provide affordable, high quality care to thousands of people and we are always looking for talented, caring and motivated people to join our team.