We are seeking a Part Time Board Eligible or Board-Certified Endodontist for our offices in Phoenix and Tucson, AZ. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Endodontist!
At Western Dental & Orthodontics, we are a Dental Home providing a lifetime of services for our patients. Endodontists, like you, support this idea by providing treatment in our fully-equipped dental facilities along with trained support staff.
At Western Dental, we have a variety of Corporate Support Departments including Billing, Quality Management, Procurement/Facilities, Human Resources, and IT to provide you and the offices you work at administrative and technological support. In the field, our clinical and operational management teams work to ensure your days are scheduled efficiently so you can maximize your production.
What we offer a consistently, fully booked patient schedule
Our Endodontists are expected to:
• Partner with other specialists and general dentists to provide the best optimal dental care
• Be able to travel to various dental practices in your area
We offer Immigration Sponsoring Programs including: OPT, H-1B, TN, and Green Card in select regions.
We offer our Endodontists:
- Guaranteed Daily Base Rates plus lucrative incentive programs
- Part time positions available, including 1099 options
- Company Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- Company Paid CE courses
- Healthcare benefits for full time providers
Western DentalAs one of the West Coast's most experienced dental and oral health maintenance organizations (DHMOs), Western Dental includes more than 4,000 doctors, assistants, managers, administrators and clerical personnel. We provide affordable, high quality care to thousands of people and we are always looking for talented, caring and motivated people to join our team.