We are Western Automotive Ventures, Inc., the largest franchisee owner of Big O Tires, a full-service automotive center with 448 stores nationally. We are positioned to be the leader in the automobile service industry. If you believe in Empowering Ownership, Giving Legendary Guest Service and are committed to Operational Excellence, we want you to join our team! At Big O Tires, we believe with the best people and best operations, we will be the guest's choice for their vehicle maintenance.
Automotive Assistant Store Manager Job Summary:
Directs and manages overall daily operations of one retail store in accordance with identified company goals to obtain optimum efficiency, economy of operations, and maximize profits.
Automotive Assistant Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Open and close store(s).
- Monitors inventory levels to prevent shrinkage; orders and receives supplies as needed
- Resolve/handle customer complaints within the established guidelines.
- Operate point of sale hardware and software and look up information for various applications.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems and enforce safety rules.
- Prepare and inspect work orders, VIP Checklist and Vehicle Inspection Form (Health Check) for completeness.
- Is responsible for neat, clean, and attractive appearance of location and performing necessary maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA and Federal and State Environmental Regulations
- Assist the Store Manager with any duties he or she may assign
Automotive Assistant Store Manager Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate is preferred.
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Big O Tire policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Speak read and write English.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before customers and employees.
- Spanish Speaking is a plus!
- Good computer skills. Ability to use the company hardware and software.
- Valid driver's license.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Great Pay
- 40 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) a year
- Advancement Opportunities
- 401k with matching
- ASE Certification Assistance
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counseling
- Service employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts