Project Director / Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Westcloud Construction (under Basel Capital) is a newly established General Contractor looking for an experienced project manager. We specialize in multifamily residential and are looking for people who want to build long-term career with an organization that is fully committed to the growth of its local operation.
We are working on one of the largest townhome development in the City of Bellevue and construction has commenced since February 2022.
- Competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Car allowance
- Lead the development of high-end luxury townhouse and Basel’s various projects, coordinating, collaborating and managing construction operations;
- Direct all aspects of project management including strategic planning, managing pre-construction and construction activities, identifying and tracking critical issues affecting schedules and related costs;
- Ensure that all construction positions are well staffed with individuals that are competent in technical abilities, cost control measures and administrative skills;
- Manage and supervise construction activities in the field either directly or through utilizing the superintendents;
- Engage in the planning, budgeting and scheduling process with project team to ensure that the projects are constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule;
- Review and monitor all design and construction phase documents for conformance with the budget, schedule and prime contract;
- Visit job sites periodically to spot check quality and policy enforcement;
- Solve site issues such as technical problems, drawing discrepancy, materials submission and alteration, and other issues;
- Monitor and ensure the success of the QA/QC process;
- Ensure full compliance of safety and quality control on the job site.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Project/Construction Management preferred;
- At least 8 years of progressive experience in residential single family, townhouse or multi-family construction, with an expert knowledge and understanding of residential homebuilding disciplines;
- Proven leadership ability and experience building and managing high performing teams;
- Strong understanding of construction management processes and means and methods;
- Has significant relationships across residential real estate;
- Financial acumen on construction financials to include house cost and overhead management;
- Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, submittals and change orders;
- Excellent time management and project management skills;
- A valid driver license and insurable driving record;
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our Company for this position now or in the future.
Westcloud Construction LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Westcloud Construction LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?