Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Posted: over a month ago
Required: Licensed New York State Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
TheraCare offers our Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA):
· Salary and Paid Vacation plus Medical Benefits for full time occupational therapy assistant (COTA)
· Above average pay for part time pediatric (COTA) occupational therapy assistant including paid sick time
- Semi-monthly payroll cycle
- Caseload clustered in geographic area of your choice
- Clinical support
- Professional development opportunities
· Work/life balance including flexible schedule and support
TheraCare is seeking dynamic Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA) for a comprehensive and rewarding experience to provide pediatric home, daycare, and school based occupational therapy services in Westchester County, NY.
In this role, the Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) will provide screening, diagnoses and treatment of children with various developmental delays in a variety of settings. Work with families and a team of other service providers to help achieve a child’s IFSP or IEP goals.
For more than 30 years, TheraCare has been dedicated to setting the standards for excellence for multi-service healthcare, developmental and educational programs. Our philosophy reflects professionals working collaboratively with families, communities and children to maximize each child’s potential.
TheraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
AddressWestchester County, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at Westchester