Patient Care Coordinator
Westchester Physical Therapy, PLLC Scarsdale, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapy clinic in a convenient location of Scarsdale is seeking a Front Desk Medical Receptionist professional to provide the following:
Responsibilities include professional-patient interactions, patient scheduling, answering phones, document organization & filing, Tasks will include check-in, insurance verification, insurance authorizations, charting, scanning, patient follow-up calls, and collecting patient co-pays and invoices.
- 10-15 hour minimum with the flexibility to increase.
- Candidate should be familiar with how to obtain Insurance verification.
- Candidate MUST have experience in a Medical Office.
- Must be comfortable with Web-Based documentation.
- Person must also be a team player and be very reliable.
- Candidate must have good interpersonal skills
- The location of this office is in Scarsdale, proximity, ability to drive for work, and accessibility are Very Important.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel & Internet Search
- Must be willing to work occasional Saturdays
- Greet patients in a welcoming and energetic manner, in person and on the phone.
- Communicate effectively and compliantly via telephone, e-mail, and any other form of communication available with patients and staff.
- Flexible work days exist between Monday through Saturday
- MEDICAL RECEPTION: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour to commensurate with experience
Westchester Physical Therapy, PLLCWhy Work Here?
We are small yet loving pediatric physical therapy practice providing out-patient therapy to children in the community.
495 Central Ave Ste 206Scarsdale, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at Westchester Physical Therapy, PLLC