Provides operational oversight of the outpatient treatment services.
Oversees meetings to determine scheduling of patients and program
assignments. Knows and implements the program policies and operations in
compliance with OASAS, DOH and DNV regulations and standards.
- A minimum of 4 years progressive counseling experience in Chemical
- Minimum Associates Degree in the Chemical Dependency field or a
- CASAC, Masters, or Doctoral level of licensure or Certification
- If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably
potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are
required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective
equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection
- Demonstrates clinical competency, leadership, organizational,
promote positive communication, understanding and team building with
staff and patient population.
- Ability to coordinate, implement and evaluate patient program