Performs task and maintenance on PACS/RIS/Scheduling/Invision systems
according to department policies. Acts as a receptionist and performs a
wide variety of secretarial duties. Coordinates and performs
scheduling, pre-registration, registration and order entry for the
Radiology Department and other outpatient departments as needed.Is
required to work weekends, holidays and change hours upon request.
- One or more years experience working in a Health Care setting or
and general office skills.** **
- High school graduate.
- If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably
potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are
required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective
equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection
- The ability to effectively deal with patients, visitors and
respect and professionalism.
- Effective communication skills, the ability to provide positive
Health Care team member.
- Basic understanding of ICD9 coding and/or insurance authorizations.
- Weekend, holiday and evening rotation required.
- Meets all requirements established by Employee Health.