At Westcan, we dedicate ourselves to delivering complete, customer-driven transportation solutions. Since 1964, our team of industry professionals has worked to build a reputation for safety, on time delivery and unparalleled customer service. Staying true to this tradition is what keeps Westcan driving for excellence.
Reporting to the Terminal Manager, the Lease Operators will primarily haul dry bulk products in hoppers bottoms from terminal to terminal. You will be expected to deliver on your own objectives while supporting the organization’s transportation needs. Please call Nadia at 306-651-5426 for more information.
Our Lease Operators offer:
- Class 1 driver’s license with a minimum of 2 years’ 7 or 8 axle driving experience
- Liquid or Dry bulk commodity hauling experience considered paramount
- Own WCB coverage
- Safety conscious approach to all job duties
- Chain-up tires where necessary
- Age of tractor must be within 3 years; weigh less than 10,000kgs and has stability control
Our Lease Operators enjoy:
- Excellent kilometer rates for loaded and empty kilometers
- Flat rate for loading and unloading
- License, insurance, fuel escalation formula
- Fuel cap rate
- Additional earning opportunities through Good Operations incentives
- Benefits including health, dental and vision care