Real Estate Agent (Licensed) - Leads provided!
Westbrook Realty Fremont, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Real estate brokerage like you’ve never experienced before.
Why New Agents Choose Westbrook:
- Weekly Training & Meetings
- One-on-one coaching with Broker
- Zero monthly desk fees
- Office space with a friendly team environment
- Social media presence assistance
- 7 days/week Support Team
- Open house opportunities to meet clients
- CINC CRM to manage your workflow
- Why Experienced Agents Choose Westbrook:
- In-house media services:
- - Cinematic professional videos
- High-quality professional photos
- Custom website for every listing
- Virtual 3D tour (Matterport)
- Office space with zero desk fees
- Marketing Services at zero cost:
- - We design your brochures, flyers, business cards, listing packets, etc
- We help with creating newsletters and promo mailers
- We build your brand
- In-house Transaction Coordinator
- ISA team that follows up with your leads
- Support Team helps you with paperwork and research
- Have a real estate license (if you are studying for one, you can still apply)
- Communications skills and friendly attitude
- Full-time applicants only
TOP 3 REAL ESTATE AGENTS IN SANTA CLARA
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR PRIORITY
CALL FOR DETAILS: 408-669-5820
Check our video here:
Caution: this career might make you fall in love with your job. Occasional desire not to take days-off is possible.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Westbrook RealtyWhy Work Here?
At Westbrook Realty you will gain access to professional training and one-on-one coaching to launch your career. We constantly test and impr
We specialize in new home sales in South Bay, San Francisco, San Mateo and Alameda counties.
2350 Mission College BlvdFremont, CA