This company is a leading international manufacturer of precision springs and metal shaped solutions
Voted 2019 best family business award for dedication to their employees
$30-$33/hr based on experience (additional 10% shift incentive)
2nd shift – 2:30-11:00PM w/ FLEXIBLE HOURS
- Set-up & Maintenance of Tooling including but not limited to First piece quality submission.
- Follow process for documenting Tool History and Set-up information (reference Brown Card)
- Alert Supervisor when there is a need for – Machine Maintenance & Tool Maintenance on Production tooling.
- Fabricate tools, components fixtures and gauges as directed by area supervisor or technical lead.
- Collaborate with New Tool Group on the introduction of new tools into production areas
- Assist in the Standardization of Tooling Component Inventory.
- Meet quoted/job estimate for Service-Set-up and Production Rate on all tooling.
- Assists as requested in the development of Project/Tool estimates (quotes).
- Assists as required department set up associates solving problems and issues with tool set up and tool production running.
- Actively participates on department SDWT’s.
- Assists company Managers as requested on all Metal Stamping and Four slide projects
- Maintains adherence to company policies, environmental and safety standards as well as good housekeeping standards.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Set-up – Trouble shooting, Component Fabrication and Production of progressive, compound, four slide and secondary tooling.
- CT approved (apprenticeship completed) Journeyperson
- Ability to read - understand blue prints and GDT as needed for production manufacturing.
- Familiar with Medical and Aerospace (ISO13485 & AS9100) working environments.
- An understanding of Manufacturing Engineering - Quality Engineering - Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and its components (i.e. Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, etc.)
**Voted 2019 best family business award for dedication to their employees**