Manufacturer of automatic transmission parts is seeking full time receiving clerk with forklift experience for their facility located in the West park area.
The Receiving Clerk is primarily responsible for correctly and safely checking all incoming receipts for accuracy.
Shift: 7:00am to 4:30pm
Pay $12.00 per hour
• Assist Receiving Lead in checking in orders received from vendors.
• Properly stocks all incoming merchandise
• Consolidates open boxes and locations when possible
• Uses FIFO (first in/first out) system – the older inventory is used first
• Evaluates incoming inventory to ensure that product received from vendors is accurate in both quantity and identification
• Ensures that all boxes/bags have proper part number identification prior to moving to stock
• Loads/unloads materials to/from pallets, racks and shelves by hand
• Understands and follows both verbal and written directions
• Complies with all general safety policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Able to operate material handling equipment such as pallet jacks, stand up forklift and sit down forklifts.
• High degree of attention required to prevent injuries too self and others
• Able to lift up to 70 lbs. of weight, and 100 lbs. with help
• Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
• Able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs to be able to lift, balance, walk, stoop and handling of materials in general