Program Engineer (06514)
Westaff Hamden, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Program Engineer needed in Hamden for Industrial Manufacturer
Pay Rate: $60K-$70K
About the company:
Our client is nationally known as one of the leaders of water quality solutions. The companies mission is to create a better environment through the innovative, and responsible use of water and natural resources.
As Programmer you are responsible for system development and integration of custom process equipment.
Programmer Essential Functions:
- Responsible for programming systems (programming, debug, FAT testing, trouble shooting, R&D, and generate documentation.).
- Support Field Service department (technical, startup, training, software modification and etc.)
- Support each customer (including: technical, startup, training, software modification, and etc.)
- Provide knowledge and input when the company has a field startup and/or system integration.
- Ability to identify, diagnose, and fix issues in custom equipment with electromechanical troubleshooting.
- Capacity to read and understand electrical schematics and P&IDs.
- Program systems using ladder logic in different languages (Siemens, Allen Bradley, etc.)
- Escalate any issues when changing system programming standards, or system operations from original designs intent to your manager.
Programmer Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in related field (computer science, electrical engineering, programming, etc)
- 2-5 Years of experience in automation manufacturing
The company offers competitive benefits immediately upon hire
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply