1st shift- 7:00-3:30
2nd Shit: 2:30PM - 11:00PM
Pay: $14.00-$17.00 (depending on experience!)
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Oversee quality of all products.
- Operator and set-up personnel training.
- Troubleshooting all aspects of machines
- Recommend and oversee all machine maintenance
- Supports Company engineering in the development of tooling projects as needed.
- Supports maintenance tool room as directed by department Supervisor.
- High School graduate.
- Basic math skills
- Basic Blueprint knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude as exhibited through:
- Experience & solid background in the operation of manufacturing production equipment i.e. Power Presses, Laser engravers, Basic Machine tools i.e. Belt Sander, Pedestal Grinder
- Experience & solid background in assembly operations i.e. Medical Sub Assemblies, Firearms Sub Assemblies
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to understand written instructions
Benefits of working through Westaff include weekly pay, permanent opportunities, health & dental insurance, free online classes, and more!
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!