Local Government is hiring a Clerk III to assist one of their Assistance Centers. Candidate must be fluent in English and Creole in order to successfully execute their responsibilities.
Pay Rate: $12/hour
Schedule: M-F 8AM - 5PM
- Greet applicants and the public at the front desk for Government Assistance.
- Control the Applicant Center to answer general questions regarding the application process, the wait list and status of wait list for applicants.
- Direct scheduled applicants to the correct next steps/area.
- Guide applicants responding to an approval to appropriate personnel.
- Cover incoming phone calls and Phone Operator while on break (3 times per day - most calls are in Creole).
- Bilingual (Fluent in both English and Creole.)
- Minimum of 3 years in an office environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communications skills
- Capable of working with the public
- Possess basic computer skills (This role will access the companies database to locate an applicant’s position on the waiting list).
- Capable of corresponding with staff by email.