Westaff Bristol, CT
- Posted: 27 days ago
Location: Bristol, CT
Shift: 2nd shift, 2:30pm-10:30pm
Machine Operators will be Expected to:
- Operate equipment within the cell and performs all duties, including anchor operations, as necessary in the processing of cell parts.
- Form, degrease, stress relieve, deburr, cob dry, heat set, gage inspect, SPC, oil, pack and ship.
- Perform operator preventative maintenance (OPM) of equipment and housekeeping within the cell and housekeeping.
*The ideal candidate will possess at least 1 year of manufacturing experience*
Westaff Offers Benefits to all Machine Operators including:
- Weekly pay!
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement savings plans
- Free online skill building courses
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!None
ManufacturingView all jobs at Westaff