Troubleshoot and provide repair and preventative maintenance for injection molding machines and all support equipment.
• Troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems and provide their repair.
• Have a working knowledge of all support systems, chiller, compressors
• To maintain and update daily all required documentation
• Start and stop injection molding and support equipment
• Conserve Maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities.
• Technical understanding, zeal and ability to deal with uncertainty
• Qualified candidates must have three to five years mechanical experience preferably in injection molding and on Husky machinery. Forklift, hand tools, torches and bench grinder experience.
• Must have own tools.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be able to perform physical task for extended periods including standing, walking, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting over surfaces.
Hours: 2nd Shift Monday through Friday 3pm-11pm
Location: Chelmsford, MA
Pay Rate: $20.00 - $25.00 (Depending on Experience)
Position is a Direct Hire!!!
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!!