Westaff is looking for experienced Maintenance Mechanics for a production facility in Farmington for both 2nd and 3rd shift!
Compensation begins $22-$25 hourly with benefits!
Maintenance Mechanic Primary Responsibilities:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems, using precision measuring, and testing instruments to troubleshoot malfunctions
- Removing, repairing, or replacing parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment
- Conserving maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributing to your team's effort by accomplishing related results as needed and notifying your supervisor of any work-related injuries as soon as possible
Maintenance Mechanic Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience in a maintenance or mechanic role in a manufacturing environment. Preferably food, supplement, or pharma/neutra
- Ability to analyze and interpret information, reports, and other documents