Florence Crittenton Home is a leader in providing innovative, trauma-responsive, family-centered treatment to individuals and families experiencing mental health and substance use disorders.
Schedule: Standard 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday with flexibility. Must also be available to provide evening and weekend support, as well as take On-Call rotation.
Pay: $40,000 - $50,000/year DOE
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Outpatient Substance Use Disorder therapy
- Parenting support and education
- Parenting classes including Love and Logic; Circle of Security; Nurturing Parenting for Families in Substance Abuse Treatment & Recovery.
- Trauma and gender responsive interventions
- Children’s services including 0 to 3 trauma responsive, inclusive childcare and early interventions
- Other related duties as assigned
- Experience with culturally diverse young families with children
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively both verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups
- Experience with group facilitation
- Extensive knowledge of and the utilization of Trauma informed interventions and supports
- Experience with Billing, coding, and ASAM criteria
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain and adhere to program licensing guidelines
- Utilizes evidenced based CD practices
- Knowledge of most up-to-date Addictions research
- Comfortable with participation in public speaking
- Ability to work well on a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Competency working in computer programs, particularly in Electronic records
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory background check and a health statement are required for all employees at the Florence Crittenton Home and Services.
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in alcohol and drug studies, psychology, counseling or a related field from an accredited university is required.
- Must be licensed as an Addiction Counselor in Montana.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience working with children and families either prior or after licensure.
- Dual license LCPC or LCSW is preferred.
- Retention Bonus at 12 months
- Paid sick, vacation and holidays
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Employer contribution toward health insurance (currently valued at $4,180 annually)
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Family-friendly work environment
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young women and children
Florence Crittenton Home and Services has been a proven leader in services for families for 118 years and is looking for the right applicant to continue our expansion into the future. This position offers the opportunity to make your mark on the Pacific Northwest with an organization that is growing and a community that is ready!
Don't miss this AMAZING opportunity- Apply TODAY!
Military & Veterans encouraged to applyNone