Westaff Billings, MT
- Posted: 1 day ago
Salary: $45,000-$110,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: Health, vision, dental and life insurance, 401k, vacation starts at 3 weeks/year, 10 paid holidays/year, paid sick leave, and disability insurance.
Responsibilities: Working as part of the Environmental Sciences team in the development / implementation of field investigations and data analysis for a wide range of projects including water resource development, mining, hydrogeology, groundwater characterization and remediation, and environmental impact assessments. Travel is required.
- Bachelor’s in Hydrogeology, Geological Engineering, or a related engineering field
- Strong field experience and technical skills in groundwater and surface water monitoring; development and implementation of project work plans and sampling and analysis plans; permitting, design, installation, and geologic logging of water supply and monitoring wells; aquifer testing; and data analysis, interpretation, and strong report writing skills.
- Master’s Degree in Hydrogeology or Geological Engineering
- Professional licensure or licensure track
- Experience with resource development, mine permitting, compliance, geochemistry, statistical data analysis, and groundwater modeling
- Industrial or regulatory experience
- Ability to work independently in variable conditions
- GIS skill
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification and current 8-hour refresher training
Closing Date: The position will remain open until filled, but priority may be given to applicants who submit materials by August 31st.
TO APPLY: submit cover letter and resume directly to HR@hydrometrics.com
ScienceView all jobs at Westaff