Excellent company in Hamden, CT (Manufacturing company) has an opening for a Customer Service Professional!
This is a Full Time, TEMP TO PERM, opening
Experienced Customer Service Associates AND Recent College Graduates (Bachelor's Degree) are encouraged to apply!!
Pay rate: $19.23/hr
Looking for career minded individuals who want to find a long term employment opportunity with a stable company!
Our Customer Account Specialist positions success depends on talented individuals who are passionate about building relationships. They will support new and existing accounts by promoting the value of the organizations products and services while aiding in the overall growth and market share. This position is strongly focused around ensuring a highly positive, supportive experience that builds relationships through proactive communication, needs assessments and value-added services.
Job duties, including but not limited to:
· Support exceptional team communication through collaboration to ensure that customers’ needs and company objectives are being carried out
· Provide first tier support and customer satisfaction via email, phone and web-agent in a professional, personable manner, ensuring an excellent and consistent impression
· Perform needs assessments with customers to understand and promote the unique value our organization brings
· Assess, profile and qualify leads, prospects and accounts and take effort to maximize account potential and strategic alignment
· Directly respond to or coordinate responses to customer needs (expediting, problem escalation, on-site support, education, price negotiation, etc.)
· Customer follow ups in relation to business development, quotes, orders, problems, and account health
· Manage high value and technical opportunities through CRM
· Support regional team objectives along with supporting corporate goals
Requirements of the Customer Service Specialist:
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft products and CRM sales force)
· Strong analytical & logical thinking, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Detail-Oriented, prominent organization (time management & multitasking)
· Self-Motivated, flexible, and adaptable to customer and organizational changes
· Team Player, professional, personable and respectful presentation
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Works well under pressure and has the ability to handle objections
· Consistent follow through and personal accountability
· Minimum of Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience (BA/BS Preferred)
· At least 4 years of experience in Sales and/or Customer Service related position, or recent Bachelor's Degree candidate with Degree in Business or other related industry
Needs assessment and identification experience
· Strong negotiating skills
· Prepare and manage follow through on vendor initiatives
· Efficiently navigate and understand vendor manuals, websites, pricing sheets and discount schedules
· Efficiently operate company ERP & CRM systems
· Participate in scheduled corporate and vendor trainings, meetings and initiatives