Support high call volume with tact, diplomacy, and strong customer service behavior in accordance with company guidelines to provide World Class Service.
· Accurately process customer orders into KBM and WOE systems according to internal processes in a timely manner.
· Obtain and record all information relevant to customer interactions.
· Provide pricing and shipping information.
· Maintain price files.
· Resolve order entry/shipping errors.
· Accurately, quickly and courteously receive incoming customer telephone calls and e-mails, and extract the maximum amount of essential information in a minimum amount of time.
· Accurately and quickly utilize computer-aided CRM, customer relationship management system tools to create cases, and manage customer order and product issues.
· Serve as an information resource to internal customer. Locate requested information through additional sources.
· Observe customer survey and feedback operations providing appropriate best practice responses.
- Participate in continuous education classes relative to product and process compliance. Participate in job-related training sessions and seminars.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Coach our customers on spa usage and maintenance responsibilities.
· Understand our customers’ needs and listen and resolve issues as best you can professionally. Respond to order related issues, status of orders, general customer inquiries, and/or customer complaints.
· Good computer skills; ability to self-motivate; excellent people and customer service skills required.
· Answer high volume incoming customer service and order support calls, and e-mails.
· Process orders through available systems in a timely manner according to company guidelines. Demonstrate consistently a professional company image through phone and e-mail interaction.
· Spa experience, basic mechanical aptitude, ability to understand technical product issues a plus
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Problem-solver; ability to deal with customers (internal and external) in difficult situations, ability to perform appropriately under stress and with displeased customers is also necessary.
· Computer literate, including Excel, Outlook, Word
· At least one (1) year experience in a product-based customer support function and/or call center environment.
· Understands coaching concept and is coachable.
· Understands the concept of winning culture values.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekend hours. Maintain prompt and regular attendance according to company/department policy.
WORK PLACE CONDITIONS
The employee frequently is required to sit in an office environment and reach with hands and arms. The employee will frequently use a computer keyboard, mouse, telephone. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and viewing a computer screen.