Term: Long term temporary, could become permanent for the right fit!!
Schedule: Full Time, M-F
Pay: $11-$12 DOE
- Communicate with clients on the phone, email, fax and sometimes in person.
- Write Accurate estimates and job orders in [PrintSmith] and (Failis), our point-of-sale systems.
- Assist Daily with quick turn copy and production needs of customers.
- Daily follow-up to ensure estimates are captured and turned into invoices.
- Process orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Organize workflow and coordinate with the production team to meet clients’ deadlines.
- Attend to clients and immediately address any complaints and concerns, and facilitate satisfactory resolution. • Promote new opportunities for existing accounts, as well as follow up on leads for potential clients.
- Any and all other duties and responsibilities or job functions as required by your supervisor.
- Able to manage telephone calls professionally and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficient and up-to-date on new technology. Knowledge of common application programs such as MS Office.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent or working toward a degree in Business and or Communications.
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service.
- Experience in digital printing/copying industry preferred.
- You must be organized, neat and proficient at multi-tasking.
- Self-starter, able to work independently at times and within a team.
- Must be proactive in satisfying client needs.
- Must be flexible, a go-getter and have a positive, upbeat attitude.
Don't miss this AMAZING opportunity- Apply TODAY!
Military & Veterans encouraged to applyNone