DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Answer inbound Customer Phone calls - Troubleshoot, resolve and respond appropriately to situation based upon specific Marketplace.
- Check for documentation of prior customer contact regarding issue.
- Handle calls quickly to maintain minimum number of calls in queue.
- Monitor assigned Marketplace/Calls in Queue desk. Troubleshoot, resolve and respond appropriately to situations.
- Provide average 80 responses to customers per day.
- Provide customer resolution response via email; maintaining email as record of correspondence.
- Respond appropriately to questions from Amazon/Wal-Mart /other websites from potential purchasers.
- Process and monitor Return queue in system Dashboard.
- After return product is received in warehouse, process refund or exchange based upon Marketplace and customer preference.
- Warranty claims - For purchases made through retail stores, facilitate exchange for customers, processing in database and provide customers with return number.
- Website Administration - Respond to claims opened by customers through e-commerce accounts in a timely manner.
- Inbound Customer Service experience (call center environment)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred.
- Requires excellent computer skills including internet navigation skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Typing/keyboarding skills of minimum 40 WPM.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to accurately produce repetitive work.
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills, able to use proper business correspondence to respond clearly and accurately to customer questions and requests.