Westaff is seeking experienced Call Center Operators for a growing technical support business in Central Vermont.
Schedule: Rotating 8 hour shifts – 6:30 am to 2:30 pm or 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm - Must be able to work some weekends.
Rate of Pay: $13.00 per hour
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of tracking software
- Technical customer service skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to learn Client's software and hardware applications as applied to the Call Center Operator position
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to explain technical information to a non-technical client
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Under the direct supervision of the Call Center Manager, performs the following duties and responsibilities. Other miscellaneous duties may be assigned.
- Manage inbound phone calls from Lottery retailers
- Effectively troubleshoot equipment and related issues or problems in response to inbound retailer calls, inquiries, or questions
- Dispatch technicians as appropriate for on-site repairs
- Ability to work a rotating weekend shift
- Must meet all of the client's pre-employment requirements