Customer Service (Manufacturing) (06492)
Westaff Wallingford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Westaff has an opening for a Temp to Perm, Full Time Customer Service Rep (with Manufacturing or Technical background)
Pay Range: $16.00 - 18.00/hour
Hours: 1st Shift (8:00am-5pm or 9-6 pm flexible!) M-F; Overtime on Saturday as needed!
Job duties of the Customer Service Rep:
Answer high volume of customer calls and inquiries.
Assist with technical questions about any issues with product.
Escalate calls to other departments as necessary
Place orders for parts and components
Document all pertinent information in database
Daily use of Word, Excel and Outlook
Learn product knowledge in order to assist customers
Must Haves for the Customer Service Rep:
- Customer Service/Call Center: High call volume experience (50-100+ calls a day)
- Customer Service oriented –able to deal with escalated customers. Cool under pressure
- Technical, mechanical or manufacturing based experience is a MUST
- Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. –computer savviness
Qualities of a top performer:
- Multi-tasking –manage multiple tasks at once (processing orders, speaking to customers, etc.).
- Ability and desire to learn and grow
- Follow up is KEY along with the ability to manage day to day tasks
- Someone who will add to the already great culture, and is a team player
- Good people skills