- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a better work/life balance and career growth potential? WestRock is a leading paper & packaging solutions that has a corrugated box manufacturing plant in Spanish Fork, UT. The Plant operates 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
WestRock is currently hiring entry-level Production Workers. New employees immediately embark on a path to career growth into a machine assistant or machine operator position. Not only is progressing to a higher position available, it is required! Therefore, WestRock is seeking candidates with the potential and versatility to work in a variety of positions throughout the Plant.
Schedule: 12-hour rotating shift (must be available to work 5:30 am-5:30pm and 5:30pm to 5:30 am on a rotating schedule). On average you will work 14-6 days in a month, get two weekends off and 7 days off straight. Perfect for a work-life balance!
Hourly Wage: The starting rate is $19.22 hour. Potential for more increases as you progress in your career.
Bonus: You will get rewarded for your contribution to the plant's success on a quarterly basis (on average our employees are getting an additional $1.35 per hour)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, RX, matching 401k, Parental leave, Tuition reimbursement, Prorated Paid Time Off, Holiday time off. All available on your 1st day of employment
Qualities we look for:
- Focused on the safety of self and others.
- Takes pride in a job well done.
- High sense of urgency.
- Proven reliability (Exceptional punctuality and attendance record)
- Positive attitude; eager to learn, grow and contribute.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to work in a very fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to learn quickly with on-the-job training.
- Possess strong reasoning and problem solving skills, to reduce machine downtime and quickly address problems.
- Possess strong attention to quality and detail.
- A commitment to alerting the management team when safety, quality, or other production issues arise.
- Ability to read and understand production specifications.
- Ability to accurately measure using the US standard measurement system.
- Willing and able to work rotating schedule.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. regularly.
- Ability to withstand prolonged exposure to high heat and humidity indoors, during the summer months.
WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
WestRockWhy Work Here?
Lots of room to grow, work/life balance
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
2200 N. Main St. Spanish ForkSantaquin, UT
ManufacturingView all jobs at WestRock