Sr Product Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TeleVox (a healthcare business line of West) is looking for a SR, Product Manager to join our team! TeleVox has partnered with healthcare organizations for 30 years to automate and transform their patient engagement, making the healthcare communication process easier for everyone. Learn more about how our EHR-integrated platform supports personalized, two-way interactions with patients through their care journey by visiting www.televox.com.
Job Summary: Responsible for contributing to the complex product lifecycle management which includes ensuring the product is of high quality and meets the profitable goals of the company. Serves as an expert resource and interface to key internal stakeholders and defined product groups. Works under general supervision.
What You’ll Do:
· Conduct complex market research (e.g. competitive analysis and market sizing), analysis and provide recommendations on path forward
· Submit, track, and analyze capital expenditures and supporting projects; provides guidance to peers on effective procedures
· Assist in developing definitions for product offerings and requirements
· Continually evaluate and improve product offers and processes to support products based on
sales needs and customer requests
· Interface with Agile and Oracle systems in support of product establishment efforts
· Create and manage complex product documentation of assigned company products, ensuring there are effective sales and marketing tools available
· Maintain a deep understanding of the company’s products and strategic roadmap
· Communicate with development teams to accurately define the company’s products and the requirements necessary to maximize the benefits of those products
· Maintain a deep understanding of assigned company products, advocating for their most efficient use and maximizing product potential
· The job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities required of job incumbents
Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing, business administration or a related field required.
o Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
What Experiences You Bring:
· Minimum 6 plus years in a business administration, marketing or similar role is required.
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point required.
· Good written and verbal communication skills required. Combination of business, marketing, technical and operational acumen
· Want to love where you work? We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes what you’d expect (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and flexible spending accounts), and several that go above and beyond (tuition reimbursement paid parental leave, access to a robust library of personal and professional training resources, employee discounts, critical illness, hospital indemnity and pet insurances, identity protection and more)! Apply today and be a part of Innovative Technology- When it Matters Most!
· The starting salary for this position is anticipated between $100,000 and $115,000 per year and will be commensurate with experience.
All of these services work to keep individuals and families safe, connected, and informed. Utilizing leading edge technologies that are shaping the future of communications, these are connections that matter. We are proud to help provide the tools that will move these important areas forward and bring communities together.
BusinessView all jobs at West
Get fresh Product Line Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.