POSITION: OPERATIONS MANAGER
If you love movies, then you'll love working here! West Wind provides great fun for the whole family. From drive-ins where you can view the latest movies in digital projection with a "nostalgic" feel, and public markets where you can find great items at incredible prices. We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to join our team. This is an excellent career development opportunity for a hospitality and food service professional with 2 - 3 years of management experience.
LOCATION: The position will be located at the West Wind Solano Drive-In
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for learning and understanding the overall operations of the location, and helping the General Manager lead and perform all the daily management duties and responsibilities. This includes providing employee leadership, seamless customer service and guest experiences, optimizing profitability, and providing a safe and positive work environment. The Manager will lead employees through coaching and development, provide guidance, and communicate the Company’s standards, expectations, vision and values to all employees.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Our 401(k) plan provides a generous company match of up to 4% of an employee's plan compensation.
How can YOU contribute to our unique company with multiple locations in CA, NV and AZ?
You must be self-motivated, positive, and possess a passion for fostering a great sense of teamwork and a talent for leading and inspiring others.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of management experience in a customer service driven industry, preferably in restaurant and/or hospitality.
- Hands on management style with the ability to develop and lead an exceptional team.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills and a passion for hospitality.
- Proven ability to drive sales and obtain results.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision, manage time effectively and multi-task.
- Works successfully in a team environment.
- Hands-on management style with the ability to develop and lead an exceptional team.
- Team building skills of empathy, building self-esteem, motivational techniques, coaching and empowerment.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, vendors, and customers.
- Analytical ability for statistics, forecasting and budgeting.
- Perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Knowledge of POS (Point-of-Sale) systems.
- Computer literate in MS Word and Excel.
- Current Food Handler's Certification, or must be completed within 30 days of hire.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- College degree preferred.
- Bi-lingual a plus; Spanish preferred.
Please provide a resume with your salary range requirements for position consideration.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at https://www.westwinddi.com
#ZR #FT #CB