West Wind Drive-Ins & Public Markets is the nation’s largest drive-in theater chain and the public markets support a diverse array of vendors, selling produce and unique items at bargain prices. West Wind has been owned at operated by Syufy Enterprises for nearly 50 years.
If you love movies, then you'll love working here! Come and work for a unique company offering a fun and energetic environment. We are currently looking for friendly and outgoing individuals to work in our Customer Service department, which includes cashier, concessions attendant, outreach marketer, and traffic/gate attendant positions. West Wind offers flexible scheduling, based on business needs. Perks! Free movies for you and free movies for your loved ones when you bring your friends and family to the Drive-In with you!
Individuals looking for seasonal as well as year round employment are encouraged to apply!
- Minimum of 16 years of age
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to speak to customers in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from the general public.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Bilingual a plus, Spanish preferred.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.westwinddi.com