Prepares commercial loan documents and assembles proper documentation for loan packages. Maintains loan files, including tracking insurance and perfecting collateral/security. Provides friendly, quality customer service and treats customers with respect and dignity either in person, over the telephone, or via email.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS: (Include, but are not limited to the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned):
- Maintains financial institution loan records;
- Prepares commercial loan documents for loan closings;
- Inputs loan information, processes loan changes, and reviews entered information for accuracy;
- Processes documents for payments;
- Establishes and maintains files on each loan and ensures that the information is complete and accurate before processing and forwarding to the loan officer for approval;
- Records and tracks insurance on loan collateral;
- Records documents, as needed;
- Receives and processes loan payments;
- Prepares various management reports;
- Processes UCC filings and balances loan accounts;
- Assists customers, in person or over the phone, with routine inquiries regarding payoffs, changes of ownership, note modifications, beneficiaries, and other loan details;
- Protects the privacy and confidentiality of customers, other employees, and the Bank.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior experience preparing commercial loan documents; Knowledge of Laser Pro a plus;
- Understanding of loan application policies and procedures, as well as documentation required by underwriters and government agencies;
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Prior experience with commercial & Industrial (C&I) loans and various types of Commercial Real Estate (CRE) loans.
- Prior experience with SBA or other government guarantee loan programs a plus
- Prior experience with Construction loans a plus
- Prior teller experience a plus;
- Good organizational and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of Jack Henry System a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Analysis and inspection;
- Business/Office Skills;
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time;
- Data entry with the use of a 10 key, computer, adding machine, or calculator;
- Climbing for retrieval purposes;
- Manual dexterity – counting money, folding papers, stuffing envelopes;
- Well lit, climate controlled office setting.