Insurance Sales Representative
West Side Agency Inc Palo, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a West Side Agency Inc insurance sales representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote our products. We will support you as you grow and learn within our agency. As your client base grows, your earning potential does as well through a combination of guaranteed base salary and earned commission.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified timeframe.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Career minded vision.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Minimum 1 year prior sales experience preferred.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
West Side Agency Inc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at West Side Agency Inc