West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania. We have since grown to include 16 offices across 7 states. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
The Senior Media Buyer utilizes sales skills and creativity to generate the lowest possible cost for leads through West Shore Home’s media efforts. They are responsible for direct response TV media, as well as print and radio negotiations.
Senior Media Buyer candidates possess:
- Documentable success as a Media Buyer or Marketing and Sales professional
- Exceptional Excel and strong data management skills
- Ability and willingness spend a significant portion of each day on the phone negotiating with TV station Sales Managers
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and expertise in negotiations
- High attention to detail and effective organizational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
Preferred ability to work from Mechanicsburg, PA office, but telecommuting would be acceptable for the ideal candidate
Senior Media Buyers will:
- Create TV flights for multiple markets with the intention of generating direct responses
- Proactively negotiate marketing opportunities that will lower West Shore Home’s cost per lead or cost of marketing
- Monitor and analyze TV lead generation metrics on a weekly basis to identify underperforming markets and TV stations
- Optimize TV flights by negotiating added value with senior level station personnel, including the removal of ad dollars from underperforming TV stations and programs, reallocating funds to better performing TV stations and programs, and negotiating no-charge spots to ensure KPIs are achieved
- Negotiate CPM’s and preemptions
- Manage TV ad budgets for multiple markets, totaling up to one million dollars in monthly spend
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. If you're ready to join us on this journey, apply now!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
West Shore Home Employees:
-Take Extreme Ownership of your finished work and results
-Do the Right Thing Always
-Strive to Get Better Every Day
-Are ambitious and an Exceptional Teammate
If you want to be part of a stable company with exciting growth potential, apply today!