West Shore Home Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate in an above average pace. We are currently looking for a Plumbing Technician who has minimal to extensive bathroom remodeling experience to help us on our mission to become the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S.
· Will be responsible for all aspects of residential service plumbing
· Reviews all upcoming jobs with the Licensed Plumber
· Manages and performs service calls
· Is the primary back up to the Plumber, and will assist with scheduling installations, completing pre-install inspections, and ordering products as needed
· Works full time, year-round, no lay offs
· Enjoys W2 employment with full benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401k, and PTO
· Utilizes company truck and tools
· Have 2-3 years service plumbing experience
· Possess a driver’s license
· Have a high-school diploma or GED
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
West Shore Home Employees:
-Take Extreme Ownership of your finished work and results
-Do the Right Thing Always
-Strive to Get Better Every Day
-Are ambitious and an Exceptional Teammate
If you want to be part of a stable company with exciting growth potential, apply today!
West Shore HomeWhy Work Here?
Come work for the fastest growing and most progressive businesses in the home improvement industry!
West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 21 offices in 9 states. Whether you're working in Installation, Operations, Sales, or in the Corporate Office, we challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives West Shore Home Employees: -Take Extreme Ownership of your finished work and results -Do the Right Thing Always -Strive to Get Better Every Day -Are ambitious and an Exceptional Teammate If you want to be part of a stable company with exciting growth potential, apply today!