Outside Sales Representative
West Shore Home Lexington, KY
- Expired: June 04, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 14 offices throughout the East Coast and Midwest. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
We are adding more ambitious, motivated professionals to our team in the Lexington Region to help us achieve our goal of becoming America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand.
Our In-Home Sales Representatives:
- Work off a base + uncapped commissions and enjoy a robust benefits package.
- Average annual earnings of over $120k with Earning potential of over $200k!
- Receive pre-set appointments from our Inside Sales Department. No more cold calling!
- Facilitate a one-call-close appointment in the customer’s home
- Accurately complete all paperwork relating to sales and financing
- Enjoy collaborating with team members and growing professionally in weekly team meetings
This job is for you if you:
- Quickly connect with everyone you meet
- Are driven and collaborative
- Don’t mind travel within your designated territory (no overnights)
- Understand the need to be available when your customers are
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.