West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 10 offices on the east coast. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
Are you ready to be the next team member that helps us achieve our goals?
The Customer Service Department at West Shore Home supports the business by responding to customer requests for support due to issues relating to products previously installed.
Customer Support Specialist candidates:
- Have previous experience working in a customer service role
- Will be available to work a regular 10:30 am - 7 pm shift, Monday - Friday
- Are highly detail oriented
- Understand the importance of resolving customer's issues quickly and efficiently
- Are generally "handy" and understand home improvement basics
- Have the ability to work independently with little supervision
Are you an independent problem solver with a great people skills? Apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.