Change Parts, Inc. is in search of a Rebuild/Service Technician to join our team! As a Rebuild/Service Technician you will repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, and manufacturer's specifications. In addition, you will inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements and adjust functional parts of equipment. You will travel to customer locations to install parts and service existing machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work on all types of equipment within our industry with minimal supervision.
- Perform and explain preventative maintenance on assigned equipment
- Diagnose mechanical problems and minor electrical problems and take corrective action to remedy the problem.
- Weld and fabricate parts from engineered drawings.
- Set-up and/or changeover production-oriented bottling, canning and capping equipment.
- Learn and practice all safety policies and procedures required by Change Parts, Inc. and all customer sites visited.
- Travel to various customer locations across the United States to perform maintenance, installations and service work on a variety of machines and equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years-experience working with mechanical equipment and machinery.
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment.
- Literacy in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to read, interpret and apply technical data, drawings and reports to the manufacture of change parts.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel via airplane or automobile.
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
- competitive wage
- Health insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Standard shift Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
West Michigan ManufacturerWe consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.