Change Parts, Inc. is looking for a CNC Programmer to join our team! As a CNC Programmer/Machinist you will program routing equipment to perform to engineered drawings using Mastercam software and machine various parts using machine shop equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Program to engineered drawings using Mastercam software.
- Complete machine set-ups and operate machines and CNC.
- Machine parts using a variety of machining tools.
- Highlight and resolve problems through the proper channels.
- Work to the schedule to ensure flow of jobs is appropriate.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training.
- Mastercam experience/training
- Literacy is Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to read, interpret and apply technical data, drawings and reports
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
- Competitive wage
- Health insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Standard shift Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
West Michigan ManufacturerWe consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.