Private non-profit organization is seeking an experienced clinical supervisor for their dynamic and rapidly growing child and family program. Agency has a reputation for providing quality services to clients of all ages and quality supervision for its interns and employees.
Looking for a strong clinical supervisor to join our energetic and skilled team.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation. 4-day work week. No weekends or on-call required.
- Provides clinical supervision to unlicensed clinicians (Social Workers/Marriage and Family Therapists/Professional Clinical Counselors) as per BBS guidelines, including group and individual supervision.
- Responsible for providing therapeutic services to clients and families; including case management, education, de-stigmatization of mental health issues, and crisis intervention.
- Demonstrate high legal and ethical standards and operate from a culturally competent and strengths-based approach.
- Ensures that documentation and case records are developed and maintained in accordance with agency and Medi-Cal standards.
- Applicant must have direct experience working with children, experience supervising therapists working with children and have training in play therapy (Registered Play Therapist Supervisor preferred- or on track to become an RPT-S)
- Completion of a clinical program with a Masters degree (LCSW, LMFT).
- Two years+ post-license experience including: Direct service with individuals with varying age, diagnoses, and level of functioning.
- Possess a license in California as a mental health clinician.
- Possess a valid California driver's license, personal automobile insurance and driving record that meets the standards outlined in the Agency’s Personnel Policy; Motor Vehicle Operating Standards.
- Maintain all applicable personal certifications, licenses, professional insurances, and TB clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer.