- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ideal Medical Assistant will assist in preparing patients for examination and/or treatment including Mohs, other surgical procedures and office visits. A successful Medical Assistant is friendly, professional and has a natural talent to always put our patients first in delivering unparalleled patient care.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Excellent administrative and clinical skills
- Room patients and obtain vital signs
- Obtain and update patient medical history and medication list with accuracy
- Prep exam rooms and anticipate provider needs
- Assist provider in procedures such as biopsies, surgical procedures and cosmetic treatments/procedures
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and use all safety precautions appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA): preferred OR Completion of Medical Assistant certificate: but not required
- Previous clinical experience required
- Dermatology experience a plus
- Excellent patient care skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
West Dermatology is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunities for applicants and Employees. Employment decisions will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Immigration and Nationality Act, the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, and all other applicable state and federal laws.
West Dermatology does not permit discrimination of any type against an employee because of any of the following legally protected characteristics: gender, race, color, religion, country of origin, mental disability, physical disability, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, genetic information, medical condition, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.
HealthcareView all jobs at West Dermatology
Get fresh West Dermatology jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.